Providence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Providence

Providence is a LARP game using Trent Yacuk's Kingdom Come system. It is a game of Fallen Angels and their struggle to survive against the forces of Heaven and Hell and some things in between.

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 11:21

Gallery

OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! Empty

Blog Posts

Latest topics

» Shutting down the Forums
OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:47 by cenobyte

» Magic Creation-Zeal Table
OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:28 by cenobyte

» Houses of the Blooded in Regina, August 28th
OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 15:02 by Bal

» The Sentinel's journal
OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 20:13 by Dorian Mason

» Character backgrounds
OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:19 by Corral

» The dreams of Edward
OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 0:32 by Edward

» Some of Eliel's secrets
OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 17:35 by Corral

» Question/June Game
OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 22:51 by cenobyte

» "Map" of the Fallen
OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 14:17 by Molior

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 3440 messages in 394 subjects

We have 47 registered users

The newest registered user is Cyurus

3 posters

OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions!

Eliel
    Eliel

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! Empty OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions!

Post by Eliel Wed 4 Mar 2009 - 0:44

I would like to point out this is my first ever use of "omg". It may even be my last use of it. That is the best reflection I could think of for how I literally fell off my couch when reading the new rulebook.

Also Overseer being improved was nice.
    cenobyte
    cenobyte
    Admin

Number of posts : 860
    Location : She is overfond of books, and it hath addled her brain.
    Registration date : 2008-06-24

OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! Empty Re: OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions!

Post by cenobyte Wed 4 Mar 2009 - 11:19

I told 'ya there were some pretty awesome changes coming to the secular system. One of them being that Resources are much more streamlined, and each one does specific things.

Oh, and I will not be posting any further rules on the Forums (and will be removing the old ones) now that the first official version of the core rulebook (which is only a portion of the final book, and therefore has no ToC or Index) is available.
    Corral
    Corral

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions! Empty Re: OMG! Wealth adds 2 marks on acquire actions!

Post by Corral Wed 4 Mar 2009 - 11:42

That's probably a good idea. Some of those discussions were confusing and inconsistent, anyway.

And congratulations, Dave, on your first two uses of the abbreviation OMG. Soon you'll be w00ting and everything.

Or we could create a new one: ROFG for Rolling on the Floor Grinning. Wink
    cenobyte
    cenobyte
    Admin

Post by cenobyte Wed 4 Mar 2009 - 11:49

I'm sure you meant: Running on the Formica, Gaming.
    Eliel
    Eliel

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post by Eliel Wed 4 Mar 2009 - 12:15

I told 'ya there were some pretty awesome changes coming to the secular system

Actully from a game design perspective, I'm not a big fan of most of the changes. I was just happy on a personal level about them improving my character.
    cenobyte
    cenobyte
    Admin

Post by cenobyte Wed 4 Mar 2009 - 12:17

But you don't like the downtime system *anyway*, so you're biased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 8:05