Providence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Providence

Providence is a LARP game using Trent Yacuk's Kingdom Come system. It is a game of Fallen Angels and their struggle to survive against the forces of Heaven and Hell and some things in between.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 11:21

Gallery

it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down Empty

Blog Posts

Latest topics

» Shutting down the Forums
it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:47 by cenobyte

» Magic Creation-Zeal Table
it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:28 by cenobyte

» Houses of the Blooded in Regina, August 28th
it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 15:02 by Bal

» The Sentinel's journal
it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 20:13 by Dorian Mason

» Character backgrounds
it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:19 by Corral

» The dreams of Edward
it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 0:32 by Edward

» Some of Eliel's secrets
it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 17:35 by Corral

» Question/June Game
it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 22:51 by cenobyte

» "Map" of the Fallen
it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 14:17 by Molior

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 3440 messages in 394 subjects

We have 47 registered users

The newest registered user is Cyurus

it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down

Lockwood
    Lockwood
    Dead

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2008-06-26

it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down Empty it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down

Post by Lockwood Sun 28 Jun 2009 - 5:49

just wanted to thank everybody who helped make mine and lockwood's first providence game something to be remembered. i know he was hard to get along with and a bit of a prig at times. despite the (frequent) IC and (occasional) OoC angst, i think it mostly evened out to be a pretty wild (good) ride.
    i wish Jenn and Becca a long and prosperous reign.
    the king has left the building. long live the king.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 11:51