Providence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Providence

Providence is a LARP game using Trent Yacuk's Kingdom Come system. It is a game of Fallen Angels and their struggle to survive against the forces of Heaven and Hell and some things in between.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 11:21

Gallery

August Players' Choice Award Empty

Blog Posts

Latest topics

» Shutting down the Forums
August Players' Choice Award EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:47 by cenobyte

» Magic Creation-Zeal Table
August Players' Choice Award EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:28 by cenobyte

» Houses of the Blooded in Regina, August 28th
August Players' Choice Award EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 15:02 by Bal

» The Sentinel's journal
August Players' Choice Award EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 20:13 by Dorian Mason

» Character backgrounds
August Players' Choice Award EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:19 by Corral

» The dreams of Edward
August Players' Choice Award EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 0:32 by Edward

» Some of Eliel's secrets
August Players' Choice Award EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 17:35 by Corral

» Question/June Game
August Players' Choice Award EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 22:51 by cenobyte

» "Map" of the Fallen
August Players' Choice Award EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 14:17 by Molior

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 3440 messages in 394 subjects

We have 47 registered users

The newest registered user is Cyurus

August Players' Choice Award

Poll

August Players' Choice Award

[ 1 ]
    August Players' Choice Award Vote_lcap8%August Players' Choice Award Vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 3 ]
    August Players' Choice Award Vote_lcap23%August Players' Choice Award Vote_rcap [23%] 
    [ 1 ]
    August Players' Choice Award Vote_lcap8%August Players' Choice Award Vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 3 ]
    August Players' Choice Award Vote_lcap23%August Players' Choice Award Vote_rcap [23%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    August Players' Choice Award Vote_lcap0%August Players' Choice Award Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    August Players' Choice Award Vote_lcap7%August Players' Choice Award Vote_rcap [7%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Poll closed
    cenobyte
    cenobyte
    Admin

Number of posts : 860
    Location : She is overfond of books, and it hath addled her brain.
    Registration date : 2008-06-24

August Players' Choice Award Empty August Players' Choice Award

Post by cenobyte Tue 8 Sep 2009 - 9:26

Cassidy (Vince O.) - For generally being hilarious, well played, and probably purposefully unsettling. He probably has some kind of plan...

Love (Rhea L.) - Well played. Good conversations.

Gabe (Alan H.) - All-around greatness. He was frustrated all night. Watching him helped keep me focused on staying IC.

Bal (Wade L.) - Enough said.

The Servant (Cory P.) - He really seems to give two strong vibes that really paint the entire choir and give them an atmosphere of super devout and, of course, incredible creepiness. He reacted to antagonism with grace.

Keth (Dan S.) - For showing a previously hidden side of himself.

Eliel (Dave R.) - Note the very public "wonder twins" nomination: I personally would like to nominate the Wonder Twins! That's right! One takes on the form of deceptive honesty and the other the form of ambitious apoliticality. Give a hand to Eliel and Adam! Woo! I normally would only nominate one person and then vote for him/her, but the way the Wonder Twins played off one another at the last game was amazing and I don't think it would have happened without them both being there, nor can I say that one did a better job than the other. ::grin::

Adam (Rich J.) - Ditto

Eliel and Adam and Gabe were most recently winners of the PCA in May. The point was awarded for play in the May game. I'm not going to be super sticky with this. I realise one could say "but if you calculate the game they played to this game, it's only two months", but really, the intention of the PCA is for players to reward each other for what they consider to be great roleplaying; to say 'thank you' to the people who help make their gaming experiences good ones. Remember, you're always welcome to post in the OOC area who and what made your night awesome.

I also received the following: I think that the entire Disciples crew put a lot of work into a ceremony that ended up being really impressive to be a part of. I loved that they had rehearsed and even brought props to make this happen and I think that they all deserve big pats on the back for being awesome.

Thank you for all of your nominations. Hopefully, I've not missed anyone's email. Voting remains open for ten days.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 21:38