Providence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Providence

Providence is a LARP game using Trent Yacuk's Kingdom Come system. It is a game of Fallen Angels and their struggle to survive against the forces of Heaven and Hell and some things in between.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 11:21

Gallery

Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation Empty

Blog Posts

Latest topics

» Shutting down the Forums
Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:47 by cenobyte

» Magic Creation-Zeal Table
Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:28 by cenobyte

» Houses of the Blooded in Regina, August 28th
Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 15:02 by Bal

» The Sentinel's journal
Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 20:13 by Dorian Mason

» Character backgrounds
Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:19 by Corral

» The dreams of Edward
Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 0:32 by Edward

» Some of Eliel's secrets
Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 17:35 by Corral

» Question/June Game
Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 22:51 by cenobyte

» "Map" of the Fallen
Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 14:17 by Molior

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 3440 messages in 394 subjects

We have 47 registered users

The newest registered user is Cyurus

4 posters

Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation

cenobyte
    cenobyte
    Admin

Number of posts : 860
    Location : She is overfond of books, and it hath addled her brain.
    Registration date : 2008-06-24

Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation Empty Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation

Post by cenobyte Tue 16 Mar 2010 - 0:43

This didn't work well this month, even though available rides were posted here and emails were sent to the people who had expressed interest. The problem I think came in a bunch of us not being organised until the last minute.

THEREFORE

PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:

If you are *driving* to Saskatoon for Sour Times, please post a message saying: DRIVING TO SASKATOON, and list the number of available seats and how much you will charge for gas money. As the seats are booked, please update the thread.

If you *need a ride* to Saskatoon, please post a message saying: "NEED A RIDE", and update the thread when you have found a ride.

The important bit is to make sure you check the Forums regularly in the two weeks immediately preceeding Alan's game, because we had people with room in their vehicles who didn't hear from anyone until they were already on the road, or it was too late to arrange pickups and such.

Also, *very* few people can accommodate three or more people, so please understand that if you can find a ride, you may not be able to find a ride for your entire Congregation. Also, that you're at the mercy of the driver, who may have time commitments you will need to respect. Also too, although I co-ordinate the Providence game, I'm not able to keep track of everyone who wants a ride/needs a ride, unfortunately. Finally, if you do find a ride to Saskatoon, you will be responsible for finding your own accommodation - this is usually the easiest part of the deal; just keep in mind that if you ask late, you may be sleeping on the cold hard floor next to the furnace, curled up with the laundry. I may or may not speak from experience. I smelled those socks for a week.

Anyway, yes. Game-travel etiquetted: Make arrangements early, be respectful, make your own arrangements. It's all good.

For those of you who were chatting in the back, this is what we'll do from now on
    If you have space in your vehicle, post a thread in this Forum (the one you're reading now) with the subject: DRIVING TO SASKATOON, and the details of when you are leaving, how many seats you have, and how much you are asking for gas money. Update this thread as the information changes.

If you need a ride to the game, post a thread in this Forum (the one you're reading now) with the subject NEED A RIDE TO SASKATOON, and the details of how to contact you. Update this thread when you have found a ride.
    Edward
    Edward

Number of posts : 37
    Location : In the dreams that haunt her both when she is awake and asleep,
    Registration date : 2009-07-01

Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation Empty NO LONGER NEEDING A RIDE TO SASKATOON

Post by Edward Tue 16 Mar 2010 - 2:27

Contact: messege here i will try and check, and calling ayla since she is usually able to locate me. Thank you all very kindly.

Last edited by Edward on Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 0:20; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited subject field)
    Adam Nemo
    Adam Nemo

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation Empty DRIVING TO SASKATOON

Post by Adam Nemo Tue 16 Mar 2010 - 10:49

This is tentative depending on if there are enough people who want rides.

I have to work Saturdays, and most likely will not be able to leave Regina until after 5. If this means I also have to pick up a bunch of people this could delay the departure time. If there was a central location I could pick up those I am giving rides to that would be best. I will be leaving fairly early on Sunday (Depending on if I get into another 5am debate with Jon, those are awesome!) because Sundays are my day to work on the little things for school that fell through the cracks

My car fits myself plus three. Gas cost will be $20 per person, and will be paid before we leave. No cash, no ride.

You can PM me here, or on Sour Times (where a similar post will be made) and I will update both as need be.

IF I only get one person who wants a ride, I will be pulling this post and just riding with Joey.

The deadline for wanting a ride with me is One Week before we leave, confirmation of your ride with me is subject to getting me the gas money for the trip. Oh and that is for round trip.

I will not be soliciting for passangers, if you need a ride contact me.

Update, I have one confirmed, Anna. So if you wish a space, you have one week before I will no longer accept ride requests.

Last edited by Adam Nemo on Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 11:34; edited 1 time in total
    Alex
    Alex

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation Empty NO LONGER NEED A RIDE TO SASKATOON

Post by Alex Wed 17 Mar 2010 - 20:04

Goin' with Rich.

Last edited by Alex on Thu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:36; edited 1 time in total
    Adam Nemo
    Adam Nemo

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation Empty Re: Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation

Post by Adam Nemo Thu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:34

My vehicle is now full, all three spots are taken.

Sponsored content

Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation Empty Re: Sour Times - OrganisingTransportation

Post by Sponsored content