Providence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Providence

Providence is a LARP game using Trent Yacuk's Kingdom Come system. It is a game of Fallen Angels and their struggle to survive against the forces of Heaven and Hell and some things in between.

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 11:21

Gallery

Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes Empty

Blog Posts

Latest topics

» Shutting down the Forums
Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:47 by cenobyte

» Magic Creation-Zeal Table
Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:28 by cenobyte

» Houses of the Blooded in Regina, August 28th
Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 15:02 by Bal

» The Sentinel's journal
Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 20:13 by Dorian Mason

» Character backgrounds
Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:19 by Corral

» The dreams of Edward
Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 0:32 by Edward

» Some of Eliel's secrets
Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 17:35 by Corral

» Question/June Game
Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 22:51 by cenobyte

» "Map" of the Fallen
Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 14:17 by Molior

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 3440 messages in 394 subjects

We have 47 registered users

The newest registered user is Cyurus

3 posters

Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes

Keth
    Keth
    Retired

Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes Empty Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes

Post by Keth Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 5:14

First off, just a generic thanks, the game was freeking awesome. special thanks to our GM, who is even more awesome. Three cheers for Jill!!

Anyway, this game... well for me at least was probably the most fun iv had in a while. I know its been said but that was made of awesome >.<

Basically I just felt like throwing that out there and possibly starting a topic kinda in line with Daves suggestion of putting down why we are nominating a specific player for an award, but make it for the whole game.

What parts did you like about it? what parts just made your skin crawl or make you just giddy? This idea may be useless, but im curious what other people liked about it, what their favorite scenes were and variations there-of.

For me, the combat was awesome. Just two random demonic guys walking in looking for booze. It was... wow. Ill just have to remember to hold onto my sword next time, or just punch the damn thing and pray it doesnt decide to rip my arm off instead of the sword away.

New guys, wow, its nice to have some new people in there. Im sorry i didnt get much interaction with ya but as best as i can tell you all did great.

Jay(?). Just holy shit man... holy shit. From what i witnessed that was... yeah, awesome.

To the kings (and grey rook, and several others, but they stood out to me), wow. With all the running around you guys had to do... If you entered a marathon im pretty sure one of you would win. Great job.

So im not sure how appropriate the idea of this particular post was, but if its acceptable id hope more people then myself will post the scenes or moments, or characters they particularly liked or thought did a good job. This is in no way the actual nominations, but just send out a pat on the back to everyone who really does deserve it. (especially the GM, i hear she likes winning lottery tickets if you would rather send her that. Could be just a rumor but... yeah seriosuly great job.)
    Corral
    Corral

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes Empty Re: Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes

Post by Corral Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 20:41

I may have more to say later, but for now I will say this:

I got to look Rada in the eyes as he held me against the wall, his fingers around my throat, shouting at me, ordering to tell everything I knew, inches from my face... and laugh at him... and I'm not facing death.

I did lose my court position for it, but hey. It was worth it. Very Happy
    Dorian Mason

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes Empty Re: Post November Game - The Distance In Your Eyes

Post by Dorian Mason Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 21:39

Well, I know I was talking about this for the rest of the night, but the highlight for me, really, was being used as a blunt object by a demon. Kudos to him for unique tactics, by the way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 22:18