Providence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Providence

Providence is a LARP game using Trent Yacuk's Kingdom Come system. It is a game of Fallen Angels and their struggle to survive against the forces of Heaven and Hell and some things in between.

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 11:21

Gallery

The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets Empty

Blog Posts

Latest topics

» Shutting down the Forums
The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:47 by cenobyte

» Magic Creation-Zeal Table
The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:28 by cenobyte

» Houses of the Blooded in Regina, August 28th
The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 15:02 by Bal

» The Sentinel's journal
The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 20:13 by Dorian Mason

» Character backgrounds
The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:19 by Corral

» The dreams of Edward
The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 0:32 by Edward

» Some of Eliel's secrets
The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 17:35 by Corral

» Question/June Game
The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 22:51 by cenobyte

» "Map" of the Fallen
The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 14:17 by Molior

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 3440 messages in 394 subjects

We have 47 registered users

The newest registered user is Cyurus

4 posters

The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets

Corral
    Corral

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets Empty The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets

Post by Corral Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 9:32

Well, Malicia was pretty evil, no denying that. The character should have been Irredeemable at the start except that we weren't allowed to be, and she would have gotten up to more if she hadn't spent so much time each month doing necessary things... and her two most evil acts (the ones that finally put her over the edge to Irredeemable) were kinda forced on her, but it all evens out in the end.

The most fun part was that Malicia developed a split personality when she had that break-down after Edward Sanctified the Angel. I spent Zeal to give her two morality tracks and for two games, every scene I rolled a die and 1/3 of the time she was Young Malicia instead, who remembered who everyone was, but didn't remember any horrible thing that had happened to her or that she had done, and was mentally about 15 years younger. (In fact, as the idealized version of herself at that time, she wasn't even really the person that became Malicia, although it's an easy way to think of it.) She said stuff like "dude" and wasn't nearly as responsible as Malicia - she was also Typical, and Deistical.

When Malicia became Irredeemable, Young Malicia took over. With control of the mind full-time, and the horrible memories of (only) her most recent atrocities, she tried to amend for something she didn't even do. And that's when she changed her name, hair, clothing, et cetera, and decided to die for the purpose of finding out the names of the families, so that she could protect them. (She had vague memories of her first Hollow Death, so vague that she completely underestimated what it meant). That was when Shamus attacked her (I'll post the scene elsewhere), her plan failed to net her the names, and the two of them were attacked by a Shroud. Razz

(She never came out as Deistical because she didn't want to upset the court structure, and she thought that a single Grey Queen might do a lot of good for the city, in the end).

Corral may actually have survived this last night. She didn't take a permanent trauma, and she's pretty good at getting away. More likely, she died trying to find out why everyone was trying to kill her, though. (I'd really enjoy doing a side scene with whoever was out hunting at the end of the night, to find out for sure).

Malicia also lied a lot. So, without further ado,

What Malicia says....
    What Malicia means....

"I will accept whatever punishment you decide is necessary."
    "I will wait to see what the punishment is, and then I may disappear into the Firmament, never to be seen by you again."

"I don't think that what I did constitutes my breaking a mandate."
    "I don't think that the things you know I did constitute my breaking a mandate."

"I would like permission to engage the Host or the Horde."
    "If you don't want to have to punish me under the Codex, you'll give me permission to attack the angel, because I'm killing it."

"I would love to be part of the hunt."
    "If you don't let me in on the hunt, I will kill you and everyone you love."

"Oh, you lost some people, Eliel? I'm sorry to hear that."
    "Oh, you lost some people, Eliel? ...Only the spy was my fault."

"I need to work on my mental health this month."
    "I need to kill somebody."

"The angel has been killing us for months."
    "I want to think that the angel has been killing us for months."

"So what if the angel was recently formed? It's still a threat to us."
    "Yes, Dorian, I will kill you if you turn into an angel on us."

OOC:
    "So what's the game plan?"
    "Is anyone actually going to order me not to use a Reckless action?"

"Am I conscious yet?"
    "Can I start stabbing the angel again yet?"
    Dorian Mason

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets Empty Re: The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets

Post by Dorian Mason Tue 29 Jun 2010 - 0:43

Corral wrote:"So what if the angel was recently formed? It's still a threat to us."
    "Yes, Dorian, I will kill you if you turn into an angel on us."
    Whoah... that actually sent a shiver down my spine...
    Corral
    Corral

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets Empty Re: The Truth about Malicia - all the secrets

Post by Corral Wed 30 Jun 2010 - 10:30

Heh. Sorry, Dorian. She liked you and all, but the wings... the feathers... creepy, man. And Angels are the enemy.

Speaking of which, did we ever find out what all that was about?

Also, is anyone else going to post all their secrets? Pretty please?
    Eliel
    Eliel

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post by Eliel Wed 30 Jun 2010 - 18:23

Also, is anyone else going to post all their secrets? Pretty please?

Well Jill stole a bit of my thunder at the last game but I can certainly put up a post with fun details. (as a gamer I am constitutionally unable to resist an invitation to talk about my character)
    Sephrian
    Sephrian

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-04-02

Post by Sephrian Wed 30 Jun 2010 - 23:54

I don't think I have much of anything to reveal about either of my characters; Sephrian was too new to really cultivate the chaos I had intended...sure he had a loose backstory, but it wasn't anything special, and Jordan...well...I think he was pretty much an open book. But if anyone has questions, fire away!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content