Providence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Providence

Providence is a LARP game using Trent Yacuk's Kingdom Come system. It is a game of Fallen Angels and their struggle to survive against the forces of Heaven and Hell and some things in between.

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 11:21

Gallery

Frequently Asked Questions at games Empty

Blog Posts

Latest topics

» Shutting down the Forums
Frequently Asked Questions at games EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:47 by cenobyte

» Magic Creation-Zeal Table
Frequently Asked Questions at games EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:28 by cenobyte

» Houses of the Blooded in Regina, August 28th
Frequently Asked Questions at games EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 15:02 by Bal

» The Sentinel's journal
Frequently Asked Questions at games EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 20:13 by Dorian Mason

» Character backgrounds
Frequently Asked Questions at games EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:19 by Corral

» The dreams of Edward
Frequently Asked Questions at games EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 0:32 by Edward

» Some of Eliel's secrets
Frequently Asked Questions at games EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 17:35 by Corral

» Question/June Game
Frequently Asked Questions at games EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 22:51 by cenobyte

» "Map" of the Fallen
Frequently Asked Questions at games EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 14:17 by Molior

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 3440 messages in 394 subjects

We have 47 registered users

The newest registered user is Cyurus

Frequently Asked Questions at games

cenobyte
    cenobyte
    Admin

Number of posts : 860
    Location : She is overfond of books, and it hath addled her brain.
    Registration date : 2008-06-24

Frequently Asked Questions at games Empty Frequently Asked Questions at games

Post by cenobyte Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 14:19

1. How much Zeal (XP) do I have?
    Your beloved benevolent dictator The Storyguide has a list of all the Zeal you've accumulated since the beginning of the chronicle. When she has a moment, preferably before the game, she will let you know. You can also ask via teh Intarweb (email).

2. How much Zeal have I spent?
    Hopefully, you are tracking what you've spent Zeal on. The Storyguide only has a record of the Zeal you've informed her you've spent, which means the only changes to your character sheet that are 'official' are the ones she has records of.

3. Where are we, IC?
    Usually, you will be exactly where you are. That sounds like a hippie-generated aphorism, but really, it's easier to imagine a space with doors and windows where they actually are than it is to pretend a school classroom is the Taj Mahal. Not saying it's impossible; just saying it's more difficult.

4. What does this do? What's this power mean? How do I do this?
    Consider purchasing a copy of the core rules, colloquially known in Providence as the BRB (Big Red Book). Often, there are twenty other people needing to talk to the Storyguide, and she probably won't give you a very good description of what that is or what it does or how to use it.

5. What happened in my downtime actions?
    The Storyguide tries very hard to email you the results of your downtime actions before the game, but sometimes, it just doesn't work out that way. In the event that the Storyguide was not able to get the results of your actions to you, she will call you out of the game, when appropriate, to find out what happened, if she hasn't already told you at the beginning of the evening.

6. I can't come to the game. What happens with my character?
    If you know you won't be at the game, please let your Storyguide know. The two of you can work out a plausible reason why your character isn't at the game. If you don't let anyone know IC or OOC that you won't be at the game, the Storyguide tends to make up fantastic stories involving drinking straws and bondage gear.

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 0:48