Providence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Providence

Providence is a LARP game using Trent Yacuk's Kingdom Come system. It is a game of Fallen Angels and their struggle to survive against the forces of Heaven and Hell and some things in between.

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 11:21

Gallery

Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency Empty

Blog Posts

Latest topics

» Shutting down the Forums
Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:47 by cenobyte

» Magic Creation-Zeal Table
Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:28 by cenobyte

» Houses of the Blooded in Regina, August 28th
Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 15:02 by Bal

» The Sentinel's journal
Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 20:13 by Dorian Mason

» Character backgrounds
Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:19 by Corral

» The dreams of Edward
Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 0:32 by Edward

» Some of Eliel's secrets
Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 17:35 by Corral

» Question/June Game
Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 22:51 by cenobyte

» "Map" of the Fallen
Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 14:17 by Molior

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 3440 messages in 394 subjects

We have 47 registered users

The newest registered user is Cyurus

2 posters

Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency

Dorian Mason

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency Empty Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency

Post by Dorian Mason Tue 3 Feb 2009 - 20:48

Ok, so at the end of the last game, there was talk from at least one member of the War Party about talking a Contingency for his endeavour this month, and I just want to make sure I'm on the right page here before submitting my Eneavours for the month. Are the members vanguarding the fallback position and the healer going to be part of the Hunt action, or taking the Contingency action?
    Cheriour
    Cheriour
    Retired

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency Empty Re: Endeavours for the War Party, Hunt or Contingency

Post by Cheriour Tue 3 Feb 2009 - 22:24

You almost certainly want to contribute to the Group Hunt, so that you show up at the meeting point with everyone else. That being said, if you want to use contingency as well, that would be helpful, as I'm sure that some of the people participating will be generating some risk.

Sacha

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 20:43